Saturday, December 4, 2010

Comments for Kids Summary #2

C4K-8
"Where is Nonno? Cisternino, Puglia, Italy"
Mrs. Yollis had a guest blogger this week. It was Nonno, one of her student's grandfather. Nonno talked about where he was and all the different things there. He added pictures of all the different things he has seen and what the place looks like. In my comment, I said that this place looks really neat. Nonno got many comments from other students family members.
C4K-9
"Science Experiments"
This was a video the teacher posted. Students were to come up with an idea of how to separate a mixture without using their hands. The students had many great ideas. I commented that all of the ideas were very good. The students were going to test their ideas the next day. I looked to see if there was a post saying if the ideas worked. The teacher never posted anything. I hope the ideas worked!
C4K-10
For this post, students wrote poems about soldiers or the war. The student's poem I commented on did a very good job writing hers. This student did a great job using similes and metaphors in her poem. It helps the readers get an image in their mind of what she is talking about. This was a very good poem, it held my attention from the beginning.
C4K-11
"Billy's current events"
Gamma BubblesFor this blog I commented on Billy's current event. The student found Billy's current events from nytimes.com. In this post the student talked about two gamma bubbles outside the galaxy. I did not even know there was anything like this. He explained what the gamma bubbles were and how dangerous they were. I told the student what a good job he did explaining about the bubbles.

The last blog I was assigned is Yasmine's blog. No one was commenting on her blog. I commented on her post "This is out of the Ordinary". In this post she comments on how excited she is that college kids are commenting on her blog. Also, she wanted to know what college life was like. She asked what are goals were. She continued in the post telling us what he goals were. In my comment, I answered her questions. I also encouraged her in reaching her goals. I am glad that we were assigned this student's blog. I am also glad that people are starting to comment on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment