Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Summary C4T #3

I commented on Scott McLeod's blog Dangerously Irrelevant. The first post I commented on was a reaction to Russ' comment on this blog. The comment talked about how teachers have become so wrapped up in using technology that they have forgotten about teaching the kids. Scott McLeod posted the comment as a new blog post. It definitely received many comments. I commented that in some ways I could agree with what Russ said. I also agree that teachers should be technologically advanced. Technology is constantly changing and in order to be an affective teacher, I will have to keep up with the technology change.
The second post I commented on gave ten tips on how to be serious about educational technology. I must these tips were great and I know that I will use them in my classroom one day. The tips range from how to keep children safe to how to figure out what families have access to computers outside of the classroom. Everyone should check out this post at Dangerously Irrelevant.
source:

No comments:

Post a Comment