Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Post 12


This video was created by Tom Woodward. He is apart of Henrico County schools in Virginia. This video covers many things we have already learned so far in this class. Some of the first videos we watched talked about how China will become the number one English speaking country in the world. I did not fully understand this at first, but now I do. If the U.S. continue have lecture style classrooms, we are not fully preparing our students for many of the jobs out there today. Teachers must begin using technology in the classroom so the students can excel in jobs that do not even exist today.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ali! I think this is a great video! I agree with your last sentence. Students are already so far ahead of technology than I am now, so I personally need to catch up with them so that I can teach them. It is so crazy to think about how fast technology is emerging! I guess we have no choice but to keep up with it! Your blog looks great so keep up the good work!!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting video. It reminds me of "Did You Know". I think it could be a part of a blog assignment. We could put it with a similar video or add in a couple of related blog posts. Good idea. SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Stephen. This does remind me of the 'Did You Know' video, but it is also a very good learning video in its own. I think it would be a great addition to the blog assignments in the future.

    ReplyDelete