Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Post 11

"First Graders in Ms. Cassidy's Class"
I think Ms. Cassidy's approach to technology is great. I think it is so neat that the first graders are blogging. With the students blogging, I can see where it would help them with their spelling. I also really liked the webpage. I think this is a great for the students to use. All the different games and activities will help the students learn. In the future, I can see myself using the blogs and webpage. These would be great centers for my class. All the blogs would be useful for parents. Parents can see their child's work at any point. I would think by blogging, the way the student writes, spells, and reads would be higher than another student who does not blog.

2 comments:

  1. Not just their spelling. There are many more advantages to blogging in addition to improving spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the future use of blogs within the classroom. It is a valuable aid that not only improves the children's learning, but it also allows parents to visually see what their children are learning in the process. I think this will be a very important aspect of my classroom in the future.

    ReplyDelete