Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summary #1

In the first blog, one thing that really stood out was the video for Google. I am not familiar with many of the things Google has to offer. This video was helpful to let me know what all was out there. I also found the "How to start a PLN" video interesting. These videos will be useful in the classroom one day. They are very helpful right now as a student.
In the second blog, there were more videos that will be useful for the classroom. One that really stood out was the post about storytelling tools. This allows for the students to learn about technology, but still being creative at the same time. Using the Google Forms will definitely be helpful in the classroom one day. There were many different tips of how this can be used. It also would help me as a teacher be more organized. Also there was a video about how to use Google Docs. This is helpful to me as a student now. Learning how to use Google Docs now, will also help me in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment